Sunday, November 29, 2020

Plans for the future

 Now that our social media is set up and ready to use, we need to plan other aspects of our film. In order to have our film be a success we need to plan accordingly. Even though we've planned certain things, I feel that there can't be too much planning. We want the film to come out good and for that each little detail needs to be perfect. When I say 'perfect' I mean to our expectations. I don't think that everything will be perfect but I do want our film to be exactly how we want it. Since we have our winter break coming up, Jonathon and I plan to take advantage to film and edit our film. The two weeks that we have off gives us the perfect amount of time to make our film. I think it's important to have ample time so there's no rush. We both agree that it's really important to have fun making our film. Even though it's for a class, it's important to have fun. 

Throughout the two weeks we plan on filming, editing, and taking care of all the other things. We want to get our filming done within the first week. Of course this all depends on our actors and our crew members but we're aiming for the first week. We don't need to get permission for the rights of any music. We decided that the sound would mostly be diegetic throughout our film. The second week would consist of editing our film. Editing is going to take the most time to finish. With my experience of making media, editing is a very meticulous step. Since our film needs to be five minutes, there is a lot of editing that needs to be done. In the end I know that we'll be able to get our film done the way we want it. 






 

No comments:

Post a Comment