Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Back in business!!!

I'm back! Yes, the rumors are true, we are back in business. Taking the second part of this AICE course is very exciting. Brand new things are coming my way. I was pumped to take the second half AICE media studies because of the sad ending of last year. The pandemic really rained on parade last year. I wasn't able to really fulfill the vision I had for my final project last year. The place where I was filming closed and the actor I needed to film with had to quarantine. It became hard when I was trying to put the scenes I had together. It wouldn't make sense and it didn't match the idea I had in my head. I ended up having to change my storyboard a lot. In the end, I was able to put something together but it wasn't my best work. 
I learned a lot from last year. I know this year will be different. I feel like I'm prepared for anything. If I was able to make my final project with the circumstances the universe threw at me, I can accomplish anything. The final project for this year sounds really interesting. In class today we went over the different aspects to the final project. It's not just a short film. the final project actually has big components. We have to act as a marketing team, a director, and an editor all at the same time. I still have to decide whether or not I want to work alone. I know working in a group will make my life easier. However, working alone allows me to be most creative. Either way I'm super excited for this year. I can't wait to see what I'm capable of doing. 


No comments:

Post a Comment