Friday, September 18, 2020

Second time's the charm

 Just like last year, we were given the option to work in groups. Now, the thing is, I would prefer to work by myself. Last year, for the first few projects I had worked with a group. When I was in a group and turned in projects I weren't happy about, I blamed the lack of experience. Yes the lack of experience may have contributed but I think it was because of the difficulties working with a group brought. Finding time to film with all of our different schedules was probably the biggest problem. I liked working with my partners but since they were in their last year of high school, they put in the minimum amount of effort possible. This made my job harder. I was in charge of everything, the editing, the directing, and the filming. I figured that I should just do the last project by myself and take all of the credit. That's what I did. On the last project I worked by myself and I would've been able see out my expectations but the pandemic shut everything down. 

This year, I decided to take a different approach. Instead of stressing myself out my last year of high school, I decided to have a partner. I wanted to give this year my all. In order to do that, I need to think about preventing anything that might spread me out too thin. The final project alone requires a lot of energy. I'm going to put the past behind me and go through this year with a partner. My partner for this year is Jonathon Mungal. Although he might be in a different class period than me, he's still taking the same course I am. I hope I made the right decision in choosing to complete this year with a partner. I think it'll take some weight off of my shoulders. This way, I'll be able to make a project that I'm nothing but proud of. 







No comments:

Post a Comment