Friday, January 31, 2020

Title Research: Art of the title


To be able to make a professional movie, it takes hundreds of people.
You know the saying “it takes a village…”, well the production, editing, and
marketing crew is the village and the movie is their child. The title sequence
in a film is super important because it displays the names of those that worked
the hardest on the movie. Even though I’m not making a professional movie, it
is still important to include those that participated in making the film. The title
sequence is also super important because it establishes the setting and the tone
of the movie. After doing research in trying to find anything about creating a title
sequence I came across a really cool website. The website is called Art of the title.
This is a website that provides title sequences of movies in various genres. This is
really helpful since I’m creating my movie within the genre of thriller, I’m able to look
at all the title sequences they have within the genre ‘Thriller’. On the website it also
gives one the opportunity to look at all the designers from A-Z. It showed everyone
that contributed to the making of each sequence. I watched more than 5 title sequences
from this website alone! I was really lucky to find this website. Without it I would’ve found
another but this is one was really helpful. However, I’m not going to limit myself to only
one website. 

No comments:

Post a Comment