Friday, January 31, 2020

Title Research: Watching the titles


After looking at the Art of the Title website, I was more than excited to
start imagining and planning my own title sequence. However, I felt that
I should continue my research before jumping into anything. While I was
looking up the websites that I can use for research purposes, I came across
a website called Watching the Titles. This website is really cool like the previous
one. Everything is completely from the last one. This includes the layout of the
website, the way you navigate around the website, and the things available to
look at in the website. You can even look at the different studios that created the
films. It also offers title sequences to tv shows not just films. I think after researching
this website I’ll have enough resources to watch some title sequences of the genre
I chose for my movie. Thankfully, there are many options to choose from the Thriller
genre. All I have to do is take notes down and truly observe what exactly happens
during the title sequence. Through watching all of the sequences within my genre,
I’ll be able to get a good idea as to what I need to include in my title sequence. Like
I’ve mentioned before, the title sequence is really important. The title sequence
establishes the most important part of the movie. The most important parts being
the setting and the tone of the movie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment