Friday, April 17, 2020

Commercial


This was my commercial that we filmed back in October. It feels like forever ago
that my then group and I filmed. For being the first project that I filmed, it’s not that
bad. It’s crazy to see what my films looked like and then what they look now. I vividly
remember everything that we did that day. I’m speaking as if it were years ago (even
though it feels that way) but in reality it was six months ago. My group and I were excited
to film and play out what we had put on our storyboard. The storyboard had helped a lot
when filming because if we were lost when filming we just looked at the storyboard and
we found our place. During the filming process, I had the role as the director. Even though
we hadn’t necessarily assigned roles in the group, I naturally took the role as the director.
It was fun being able to say whether a certain angle or camera movement should be used.
Not that the others didn’t get a say in the matter, they were able to input anything they
wanted. However, I was the one inputting the most opinion in filming our commercial. 
This commercial exposed me to the world that is the film industry. Of course it’s on a
high school scale, but I still appreciate it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment