Thursday, April 2, 2020

Life update during the hysteria :)

Alright, so since my last blog A LOT has happened. Crazy to say how much
can go down in a span of a little more than a week. Where to start? Well, to start,
there’s a global pandemic happening that is forcing everyone to stay indoors for
their safety. Before, no one really thought this virus was going to be as major of a
problem that it’s become. This means no going to and from school or anywhere that
has more than ten people at a time. I hate to say it but I miss school. I became
accustomed to a certain routine for the last 11 years of my life and not following
threw me off. I’ve never experienced anything like this before. I now have to do online
school which comes with it’s perks. Some of these perks include: waking up after the
sun rises rather than at 5:30 in the morning, getting to do exercise before I sit in front
of the computer, and getting to work at my own pace. Online school allows me to do
assignments at my pace (even though they have a due date). However, because of the
virus, completing my project has become a double edged sword.

Being in quarantine allows me to put all my undivided attention towards
my movie. I’m able to set a good chunk of time aside just for my movie. When I had school
and extracurricular activities, my projects would eventually become second class citizens.
I would never really give the amount of attention towards them as I would like. Since we’re
supposed to stay inside I don’t have anything other than my homework to do. My project
gets 100% of my attention, which I like. Yesterday I filmed little snippets of the CCR
interview that’s due soon. I also finished writing the important part of my CCR script
before writing this blog. I’ve been very productive when it comes to my work.
My sister, Melanie, and my brother, Anthony, have been helping me with filming
and it’s actually been a fun experience. There’s definitely going to be a blooper
reel, it may never see the light of day, but I’ll for sure show it to my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment