Friday, March 20, 2020

Re-editing time!

Since everyone is quarantined during the virus outbreak, editing the scenes
I filmed isn’t going to be difficult. I have nothing to do all break because everything
is closed and inaccessible so I am going to put all my energy into editing my movie.
Although I have one minute and 20 seconds of my movie already edited, I need to
re-edit some of it. Since the peer review, I noticed a couple things that can be changed
about my movie. There are a couple aspects to it that can be improved. Improving the
movie is my number one priority. The music can be better, the transitions, and the film
quality. I had a total of 9 out of 14 camera angles, movements, and sound. Some I had
included were an establishing shot, a long shot, a high angle, a low angle, a pan, an
action match, and diegetic sound. I want to re-edit it in order to include all the things
i’m missing.
One big aspect of the opening sequence are the titles. As of now, I have
none. I am going to work on the titles of my movie. I don’t know how many
titles I’m going to include in the opening sequence. I know there are required
titles that I need to include. I also know there is a specific order to the titles. The
order the titles go in is the name of the studio that is distributing the film, the name
of the production company responsible for making the film, production, the
director’s name, cast member’s names, the film title, casting by, music, and
the production designer. 





No comments:

Post a Comment