Thursday, March 12, 2020

Continuing to film

This past week I continued to film. I filmed the last shot of the fourth scene,
the first three shots of the seventh scene, all of the ninth scene, and the tenth
scene. The last shot of the fourth scene includes the main character driving to the
coffee date. The first three shots of the seventh scene included shots of the main
character’s date walking down the sidewalk. The ninth scene includes six shots of
the main character preparing the clean up of the murder of her date. The tenth scene
\includes four shots of the final steps of cleaning her murder. I was only able to film only
snippets of certain scenes because of a time constraint. Since I was on a time crunch
when it came to filming I decided to re-plan my entire filming schedule. The date to turn
in the project is less than a month away. This means that I need to get my act together
and finish it. 

Each week I plan on doing something. These upcoming two weeks are going to be
difficult to film and edit because one week is not a full week and the second week is
spring break. It’s going to be difficult because we are not allowed to check cameras,
tripods, and SD cards out of the classroom. However, the other weeks I am going to
\film and edit my heart out. I need to film the rest of my scenes. Scenes six and eight
need to be filmed. Scene six includes shots of the main character on her date. Scene
eight includes shots of the main character about to kill her date. I hope I’m able to finish
everything on time. This project is like my baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment