Friday, March 20, 2020

Re-shooting time!

Before my spring break, I wanted to re-film some of my scenes. It’s not that
the scenes that I filmed a couple weeks back were bad, I just felt that they could
be better. So today, I decided it was time to re-film the scenes I needed. However,
since there is a global pandemic happening, my re-filming needed to be rescheduled.
The COVID19 virus is a serious problem happening and the scenes I needed to film
were outside. I made sure that taking precautions towards the virus was my first priority.
I ended up re-filming scene nine of my film. I also re-filmed part of the fourth scene.
\Re-filming these scenes were actually fun and easy compared to filming them the
first time. 

I’m glad I filmed when I did because I’ll have enough time to edit the movie. However,
I still have a couple more scenes to film. I decided to re-film certain scenes before
filming the scenes I hadn’t filmed because I don’t want to film with a friend since the
virus is everywhere. I want to do this in order to have enough time editing. I also need
to continue filming some scenes and shots that I failed to film in the time crunch that I
was on. After filming everything, I plan on editing the scenes to finish it up and put the
final details in. There was a problem with the sound and music in my film that I had
noticed. The problem can be easily fixed in a couple of minutes. I hope I’m able to
finish everything I need in order to stay on the timeline I envisioned.

No comments:

Post a Comment