Friday, April 17, 2020

Final Project CCR


This is the CCR to my final project. I chose to do a interview with myself in order to answer the questions. It was really fun being able to play a different person. I was by myself for this project so I needed to improvise. I think I did a pretty good job in finding a solution to that. I was lucky enough to have my filming equipment. Since there is a global pandemic going on, being in quarantine allowed me to put all my undivided attention towards my movie. I’m was able to set a good chunk of time aside just for my movie. My sister, Melanie, and my brother, Anthony, had helped me with filming and was a really fun experience. There’s definitely a blooper reel, it may never see the light of day, but I showed it to my family. 
In the CCR I answered the questions how does your product use or challenge conventions AND how does it represent social groups or issues? How does your product engage with audiences AND how would it be distributed as a real media text? How did your production skills develop throughout this project? How did you integrate technologies – software, hardware and online – in this project?

No comments:

Post a Comment