Monday, October 7, 2019

Introduction

This is my Blog!
I'm Victoria, I'm in high school (more specifically the 11th grade). I was born in Hialeah, Florida on November 1st, 2002. I'm a Scorpio (the best sign). I personally don't think I act like the "stereotypical" Scorpio, but I do have some characteristics. I have a five siblings in total. I'm the middle child of three that live at home with me, and the fifth out of all of us. At home it's just my older sister, me and my younger brother. Even though my parents don't want to acknowledge that I get treated like the middle child, I know I definitely do. My parents are from two different countries. My mom is from Guayaquil, Ecuador and my dad is from Cuba (I don't actually know from what specific part though). I have an American Bulldog named 'Peaches', a Dachshund named 'Negra', and a bearded dragon named 'Bacon'. We also have an Indian Ringneck Parrot named 'Iago' (like from the movie Aladdin) but we don't talk about her cause we don't have the best relationship.

Since I'm an over achiever, I can live a very stressful life because of high school but somehow I seem to manage it. Going through high school has been an experience like no other. I went to a somewhat 'sheltered' Ele-Middle school (it was a K-8) where we weren't exposed to things that other kids were during middle school. So when I was a Freshmen just coming into high school, it was a real cultural shock. I liked it though. I would say that I'm equally alright at all subjects except for math. Math is something that I've always struggled with since middle school, but I've gotten better with it. My Sophomore year I got EMR (Emergency Medical Responder) certified which is pretty cool. I don't want to do that with my life though. Even though I'm fascinated by the anatomy of the human body, blood and I don't really go hand and hand with one another.

When I graduate high school, I would like to go to a local university for my undergraduate because I don't see why I would go somewhere and spend money for room and board when I can just stay at home. Afterwards, for my graduates I'd like to go to somewhere where I can get a good education for my future in International Law or International Relations. I really took a fancy towards the UN when I did Model UN in middle school (and continuing in high school), that's why I hope to continue it as my career.

Hope you learned a little about me!

No comments:

Post a Comment