Monday, February 24, 2020

Filming Blog: The second time around!

After filming for the first time, it was easier to film this time
around. I got the hang of filming by myself. Thankfully the scenes that
I filmed were still scenes that did not require anyone other than myself.
I only had the time this weekend to film scene four. This was because I
had other plans but filming came first. I had the morning up until noon to
film this scene. It wasn’t difficult to film but it did take many tries in order to
have the effect I wanted. Even though this scene included five shots, it took
a little while to get the hang of it. After filming the scenes, I dumped my footage
onto my computer. After dumping my footage I placed the footage into my AICE
media folder.

In the first shot, it shows the main character putting on makeup. It shows this in
order to show how the main character puts makeup on as her mask when meeting
her victims. The second shot shows her applying  lipstick. In the third shot it shows
a close up of a lipstick tube with sugar walking away in the background. The fourth
shot is of sugar picking up her car keys and walking out the door. The fifth shot
shows sugar driving towards the coffee shop where she’s meeting her date. Next
time I film, I am going to film the first few scenes where the main character is alone.
This is because I have yet to figure out who is going to be playing the date. However,
I do know that I need to quickly figure out who is going to be the actor in order to start
editing. Only a few more steps till I finish my film.

No comments:

Post a Comment