Thursday, February 6, 2020

Planning Blog: Sound and Dialogue Script

It’s finally time to put to words the vision I have for my movie. After doing
some research I’ve figured out how I want to write out the Sound and Dialogue
script. In the Sound and Dialogue script I’m only including what the audience
hears, no visuals. Visuals come with the Shooting script. Now, I’m focusing on
the sounds. The hardest part of writing a Sound and Dialogue script is definitely
trying to put what you imagine into words. This is especially hard when creative
writing isn’t your strong suit. Sadly for me, creative writing is not my strong suit.
However, I found this script easier to write than the Shooting script. All one has to
do is describe the sounds that are happening during the scene. 

No comments:

Post a Comment