Thursday, February 6, 2020

Planning Blog: Shooting Script

It’s finally time to put to words the vision I have for my movie. After doing
some research I’ve figured out how I want to write out the Shooting script.
In the Shooting script I’m only including what the audience sees, no sound.
Sound comes with the Sound and Dialogue script. Now, I’m focusing on the
visuals. The hardest part of writing a Shooting script is definitely trying to put
what you imagine into words. This is especially hard when creative writing isn’t
your strong suit. Sadly for me, creative writing is not my strong suit. One really
wants to write down everything they can in order to do their vision justice.
However, I just wrote down the very rough version of what I needed in order
to start somewhere.


No comments:

Post a Comment