Monday, February 10, 2020

Planning Blog: Location, Participants, Health, and Schedule

This is the most boring part of the final project. Even though it is
crucial to making the movie, it still is so boring. Having to figure out
the logistics of when exactly you are going to film, where you are going to
film, and who is going to be in your film. These are all super important to making
the movie but it almost feels as if it makes it harder to get your thoughts together.
When trying to write down what you’re envisioning, the image gets harder to
imagine. It doesn’t make sense but that’s why I disliked writing down the logistics
to my film. Writing everything down made my vision become realistic and made me
doubt how my film is going to turn out. I have a very big imagination and I’ve seen
countless movies so to say that I have huge expectations is an understatement.
Putting all my doubts aside, being able to write out the logistics helped a lot. Even
though I might have not liked doing it, I see the importance of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment