Thursday, February 27, 2020

Filming Blog: Here we go again!

Filming the third time was definitely the easiest. I had been filming
by myself for the first and second time but this time i needed help from my
family member. The scenes that we were filming needed different shots that
required the camera to be off the tripod. I filmed a good chunk of the remaining
scenes. I wasn’t able to film the scenes that required the other actors. These scenes
had many different shots to them. I took the SD card and dumped the footage onto
my computer. After dumping my footage onto my computer I placed the footage
into my AICE media folder. I filmed scenes five and six completely and parts of
scene 9 and 10. These were the scenes that included only the protagonist.

Scene five included six shots. The majority of the shots included the protagonist
sipping her coffee. The other shots included the ‘flashbacks’ of the protagonist
committing murder-esk things. Scene six included five shots. These shots included
the protagonist receiving a text message, a close up of the protagonist’s face, and
her phone. Other shots include the protagonist washing her hands of blood. I filmed
some of scene nine which included the protagonist wrapping up her date in a tarp.
Scene ten included shots of the victim being dragged and a pan of a car. I have to
finish the other scenes after this day of filming. The scenes that I plan on filming include
the ones with other actors.

No comments:

Post a Comment